We hope to do our part to help contain the spread of COVID-19 while providing as many remote services to our members as possible.
- Remote registrations: All boat, trailer, and golf cart registrations should be submitted by mail, email, or fax. Starting today, we are temporarily waiving the fee for trackable mail delivery to return decals to you.
- Forms online: All our forms are available online at www.lakelotawana.net under the Forms drop-down menu.
- Drop-box: The drop-box outside our office door should be used and it is checked daily.
- Pay by phone: We have temporarily waived the credit card remote convenience fee for all payments by phone.
- Curb-side service: Call us when you arrive at 816-578-4272 and we’ll bring out anything you’re picking up from the office.
We are cleaning and sanitizing all workplace surfaces regularly, and limiting the numbers coming into the office will help us dramatically. In addition, all employees are aware that if they feel ill or have any fever or symptoms of respiratory infection to stay home.
CALL: 816-578-4272 EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org