THE OFFICE IS NOW CLOSED TO FOOT TRAFFIC, BUT WE CAN STILL SERVE THE MEMBERS AND DO ALL BUSINESS REMOTELY
We hope to do our part to help contain the spread of COVID-19 while providing remote services to our members:
- Remote registrations: All boat, trailer, and golf cart registrations should be submitted by mail, email, or fax. We are now temporarily waiving the fee for trackable mail delivery to return decals to you.
- Forms online: All our forms are available online at www.lakelotawana.net under the Forms drop-down menu.
- Drop-box: The drop-box outside our office door should be used and it is checked daily.
- Pay by phone: We have temporarily waived the credit card remote convenience fee for all payments by phone.
- Curb-side service: Call us when you arrive at 816-578-4272 and we’ll bring out anything you’re picking up from the office.
We are cleaning and sanitizing all workplace surfaces regularly and stopping foot traffic to the office will help us dramatically. In addition, all employees are aware that if they feel ill or have any fever or symptoms of respiratory infection to stay home.
Thank you for your patience as we navigate the situation changing daily.
CALL: 816-578-4272 EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org