If you haven’t already, it’s time to register your boats! The rules say current decals must be on all watercraft that are on lifts, docks, the Lake and the common parkway by May 1st.
And remember, all registrations must have:
1. Current insurance on file (bring it in or fax it to 816-578-4080);
2. Dues and assessments paid for ALL properties owned;
3. Your dock must have passed electrical inspection before you can register boats;
4. Mooring location initialed in the upper left-hand corner on the form;
5. If your boat has a bladder system it must be disabled and inspected (bring in completed forms);
6. Water safety test on file for all new and suspended members;
7. The Designated Voter in the household must sign all the forms.
HAVE A GREAT SUMMER!!!